Madonna Makes Housework Fabulous

Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 by Flickr Music


Is there anything Madonna can’t do? In the above clip, the Queen of Pop defines the concept of multi-tasking: vacuuming while on the set of her new video, and of course, looking fabulous.

And if you’ve got any interest in seeing the Material Mom look fabulous in person, enter our contest to win tickets to see her perform live in New York. All it takes is four lines…

3 Responses to "Madonna Makes Housework Fabulous":

Anonymous says:

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Rihanna says:

I am quite new to blog. but what you write in this blog is really great and very informative. I think it will help me in the future. Thanks for the great work.

Live concerts

Maddie says:

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Madison
maddie0147@gmail.com