Ciara performs @ Wembley in London + News!

Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 by Flickr Music







R&B singer Ciara is currently in the UK on tour. Check out above some hot pics of her latest stop that was at the Wembley Arena in London on Sunday night. She looks simply amazing! Cici still has 2 more dates in the UK.

· In other news, Ciara recently sat down for an interview with website So-Urban.com and shared some interesting info about her upcoming single titled "That's Right" (feat. Lil' Jon) and she wanting to release "My Love":

Q: When are you coming out with 'That's Right'?

A: It's funny you ask that as I've been very anxious to release that video. I'm not sure exactly what is going on with a few things that's stopping me from releasing the record and video but I will say that by the end of this year it is my plan to have a video out for my fans.

Q: Is that the last single we can expect from The Evolution before you start on your new material?

A: No, I've want to also do a video for the song 'My Love' but I dont know whether I can get around to it but youll definitely see the visuals for 'That's Right'.

0 Responses to "Ciara performs @ Wembley in London + News!":