Throwback of the Day: Jade - “Don’t Walk Away”

Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 by Flickr Music



Alright, I had to do it. And someone mentioned this on a recent throwback, so I had to go and find Jade’s “Don’t Walk Away.” I still own all of their albums, because Jade could sang! Man…I MISS girl groups like this.

Though, I’m going to give it up to Cherish, because while they aren’t a Jade, Brownstone or SWV, those sisters be straight singing too. They have great harmonies and sound really good together. They have a great blend.

I yearn HARDCORE for R&B like this man. Like, for real.

And this video? LOL she made ME want to go to USC. LOL @ them walking around the cat in the very beginning. That cat was like, “bch plz I’m not moving!” This song sounds kinda dirty during the breakdown — “this is what it sounds like…” Oh, and don’t forget the dookie braids ROFL.

The beginning of this song is still classic though. “We’ll get back to youuuuuuuuuuuu.” I used to sing that in choir in h.s. with the homies. LOL. Ahh memories!

Download Album Here

0 Responses to "Throwback of the Day: Jade - “Don’t Walk Away”":