Bjork Attacks Another Photographer

Posted on Monday, January 14, 2008 by Flickr Music


Bjork attacked a news photographer at the Aukland International Airport on Sunday, after arriving for a scheduled performance at the annual Big Day Out festival, according to the New Zealand Herald. The Icelandic singer tore Glenn Jeffrey's shirt after he took a few photos, but not before a request that no pictures be taken.

"I took a couple of pictures and I got about three or four frames of her ... and as I turned and walked away she came up behind me, grabbed the back of my black skivvy and tore it down the back," Jeffrey said. "As she did this she fell over, she fell to the ground. At no stage did I touch her or speak with her."

This incident isn't the first of its kind. Bjork infamously attacked a journalist at Bangkok's airport in 1996, after a long flight to Thailand. She later apologized.

Jeffrey said that he does not plan to file charges.

0 Responses to "Bjork Attacks Another Photographer":