Kim Kardashian & Reggie Bush are Poseurs

Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 by Flickr Music





















a) Two wax statues
b) A dude who hates the paparazzi
c) A football star and his Heisman trophy

Give up? Amazingly the answer is b) A dude who hates the paparazzi. You can’t tell that from the way Reggie Bush is posing for the camera with his lady-friend Kim Kardashian, but he recently whined to Sports Illustrated about how much he just loathes those pesky photographers. “I hate the paparazzi,” he said. “I honestly do. She knows I don’t like it, but it comes with the territory. I deal with it. It doesn’t make me view her any different, it’s part of her life and so you just deal with it, but I hate it.”

It’s a good thing he’s with such a caring lady! Kim has tried to help her man adapt to the flashing bulbs, saying, “I’m giving him a few tips here and there. We try not to take it too seriously. The paparazzi are really an invasion of privacy that you’re never really used to…”

Right. Enjoy more pics below of Kim and Reggie not taking the paparazzi - or themselves - “too seriously” at a party hosted by Ms. Dash in Vegas on Sunday night.

0 Responses to "Kim Kardashian & Reggie Bush are Poseurs":