Tom Cruise is Totally Insane for Scientology

Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 by Flickr Music


Yesterday, Radar hit the jackpot with a video of Tom Cruise raving about what it mean to be a Scientologist that was shot by the Church for Scientologist eyes only. The clip was nine minutes long but we watched it numerous times - because not only was it bizarre and a little frightening, it was hard to understand what he was talking about. Those guys have a lot of lingo that us regular humans just don’t get. “KSW?” “SPs?” How about WTF? And just when we were all psyched to post the video here for you to enjoy, those pesky Churchies took it down, “due to a copyright claim by Church of Scientology International.” Creepy.

Oh wait - we just found it! Phew. So enjoy Tom’s maniacal laughing and dagger eyes, and just in case it gets zapped off the web again, here are some choice quotes from the video that chill our bones. If only Katie Holmes had seen this before she hopped on the spaceship.

* “I won’t hesitate to put ethics in on someone else. Because I put it ruthlessly in on myself.”
* “Being a Scientologist, when you drive past an accident… you know you have to do something about it because you know you’re the only one that can really help.”
* “But that’s what drives me… I know that we have an opportunity to really help… effectively change people’s lives and I am dedicated to that. I am absolutely, uncompromisingly dedicated to that.”
* “Look, I wish the world was a different place. I’d like to go on vacation and go and romp and play and just do that, you know what I mean. That’s what I want it to be. There’s times I’d like to do that, but I can’t because I know I have to do something about it.”
* “I have to tell you something – it is rough and tumble, and it’s wild and wooly, and it’s a blast, it’s a blast, it really is fun because, dammit, there is nothing better than the going out there and fighting the fight and suddenly you see things are better.”

0 Responses to "Tom Cruise is Totally Insane for Scientology":