Matthew’s Gonna Be a Cool Dad

Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2008 by Flickr Music


Hey future little duder or dudette, or whatever kind of creature you may be,

This is your dad Matthew McConaughey writing to you. Actor Matthew McConaughey. That’s right, I’m your pops. Don’t freak. I know Sahara will probably be like, your fave flick, but seriously, it’s not that big of a deal. What is a big deal is that you’re my kid and I love you. You were made out of love. Hot, sweaty, sandy love, with a little bit of ocean water and seaweed mixed in. Or you were created on the pull-out bed in my totally rad trailer. We can’t really remember, cuz it was one of those nights were I was hosting the full moon drum circle and stuff got a little nuts. But what matters is that we love you, dude, and I want to make sure you know one very important thing: your mom is smokin’ hot. So hot it hurts. I just wanted to bring that up. Anyway, I can’t wait to get to know you and stuff. I can’t believe I’ve actually made something good!

Peace out little guy,

Dad

PS - Please don’t go see Fool’s Gold.

0 Responses to "Matthew’s Gonna Be a Cool Dad":