New York: Sex Tape Is “Absolutely Not Me”

Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 by Flickr Music


















This weekend, rumors of a sex tape featuring New York began to circulate around the Internet. The accompanying video featured a woman whose resemblance to New York was literally unclear: the clip was, simply, too grainy to reveal if VH1’s High Priestess of Sexuality was one of the parties involved. It seemed suspect, and with reason: New York has spoken out to the New York Post to set the record straight: “It is absolutely not me,” she told the paper. “Do I strike you as the kind of woman who would have a sex tape floating around out there and not be standing by that tape? I’m nobody’s role model. I have a trash-talking potty mouth, I do what I want to do, that’s who I am as a person.”

0 Responses to "New York: Sex Tape Is “Absolutely Not Me”":