Celeb Scientologists Want YOU!

Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 by Flickr Music










First, we’d like to thank whichever Scientology traitor is releasing all the wonderful Tom Cruise videos, as well as this email, allegedly from King of Queens actress Leah Remini. Yes, the rambling, confusing email could simply be a hoax. But what’s fun about approaching this crap with reason?

Below are a couple of excerpts from the supposed email, in which Remini (allegedly) guilt-trips lazy Scientologists into getting back involved with the church, beginning with some brunch she’s holding. The rest is the usual Scientology lingo you’ve come to know and love: SPs, OTs, ORGs, CS, LRH, FARTS, etc etc. It should only take you a few days to figure out what it all means!

Leah starts:

Hi! This is Leah Remini Writing you again. Some of you may know me from
the TV show “King of Queens”, but what is more important is that I am now OT V and at one point I was a very stalled Clear. A lot of people helped me to get OT, and I decided I was going to turn around and help every Clear make it to OT.

0 Responses to "Celeb Scientologists Want YOU!":